Friday, February 1, 2013

Grant

This is my favorite snow man. Isn't he adorable?

Okay- Here he's not so adorable bc he is destroying my rocking chair- using it as a fort...

At least he's stopped undoing the ties on the back

oh wait...

Here we have Grant in his batman jammies trying to figure out how to play a game on disney.com... He cant figure it out 

For some reason it's Claires fault..

oh- now I know why

Not. Happy. Claire.

"can you help meee!?"

Grant is going to be 4 in June!! I know that its still 4 months away- but do you know how fast 4 months go around here? He is learning how to do new things all the time, although I dont think he will grow out of wearing his pj's around the house for a while. Even after school and church where I have made him wear jeans and a shirt he changes back into his jammies as soon as he can.
Grant is also doing school with Alyse and I. Starting in September he will be doing alot more preschool. He enjoys keeping busy- but not too keen on trying new things, so we will see how it goes.
Grant LOOOVES Claire. She makes him laugh all the time and Claire adores Grant as well.
Your a stud little man!

No comments: