Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Ultrasound

Baby Claire is going to be here sooner that we know it!! I have now been able to see her three times in an Ultrasound and she looks so perfect! She is very active and healthy. Today when I was with the midwife, we were able to see her clenching her fists again and she got the hiccups! I cant explain how cool it is to see her move on the screen and to also feel her move at the same time. I am so glad to be a mommy- Alyse is the sweetest baby she could possibly be, and she is so much fun! I am glad that Claire will have such a good big sister to teach her.

I have been sewing alot lately- So far I have sewed two curtain valances, one for our room and one for the girls, also, a baby crib bumper set and the matching crib skirt, and last, but not least- I am making curtains for the living room!! I am so excited to finish them and take lots and lots of pictures with my new camera. I really enjoy sewing, but in spurts- I get so excited and do so much at once that I end up getting a little burnt out! If anyone would like me to send you the directions I used to make any of the above- let me know and I will get them to you!

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

Congratulations on baby Claire! What a cute name!! She's going to be so adorable if she looks even a tiny bit like her big sister! ;0)