Saturday, September 24, 2011

Baby # 3!!

I am soo excited to announce that baby # 3 is a GIRL!! When we were pregnant with Grant I went to a midwife who had an ultrasound machine in her home. She didn't really know how to use it, and she told me that Grant was a girl. I thought that until I was 71/2 months pregnant! I finally got a real ultrasound where I found out Grants true gender. :) SO... We have had the name Claire Noelle picked out for a while now... I am so excited to meet her and to dress her up in all of the dresses Alyse wore as an infant. February 9th is the due date, but I am thinking she'll prob. come somewhere between the 9th and 12th- since kids are never obedient to their given due dates...

2 comments:

albright said...

Yay for Claire! I Love that name! Congratulations!!!!!

Oksana said...

Congratulations guys!! Clair Noelle is such a beautiful name! Clair Voss could be a super model name! I'm sure she'll be so gorgeous just like her mama and sister. We're excited for you guys!