Saturday, November 28, 2009

My 7 month baby




I began sewing this quilt 2 months before I had Grant and completed it in October! Each square was hand stitched which is why this project took 7 months to finish. The reason I decided to start this quilt is because I wanted to make something special for my Grandma; she is consistently sewing things for the whole family and I really wanted to give her something special so she knew how much she is appreciated! Thanksgiving week we flew down to Michigan to spend the holiday with my grandparents and I was able to give my Grandma her quilt!! It was great! (See next post for pics)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Wow! Britt that quilt is BEAUTIFUL! That would have taken me A LOT longer than 7 mos to make. Great job! I'm sure your grandma just loved it! What a sweet gift!