Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Voss Family

My family got into town last night around 5pm!! It is so great to have them here! Grant is due this Sat, but of course I wouldn't mind seeing him much sooner than that!! I went in to the Dr. yesterday and I am now 4cm dilated, and 75% effaced! I can feel baby Grant sitting on my cervix- so I know this pregnancy cant last much longer!! I went on a walk this morning before Jerm went to school in hopes of jump-starting some contractions today.... so we will see what happens!! At 10:30a we are taking Alyse to get her cast off!!! I am soooo excited! I hate that thing! I want to take her to the water park and let her play a little. My sisters and my little brother are looking forward to going with her and playing today!! I just want to see Alyse in her Little Mermaid bathing suit I bought her! :) 

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Exciting!! But I thought you guys were naming him Lewis Porter...? I like Grant, it sounds regal! Good luck with everything Brittany! You're the woman, that's all I gotta say!!