Friday, December 26, 2008

8 Things about me

8 Things about me...
8 TV Shows that I love
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Smallville
4. Trading Spaces
5. What not to wear
6. ?
7. ?
8. I really dont watch TV that often...

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Carino's
2. Kinza Teriyaki
3. Olive Garden
4. Applebees
5. Nordstrom Tea Room
6. Craigo's
7. Subway!!
8. Taco Bell

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Christmas!!
2. Opened Stockings
3. Ate breakfast with my family
4. Called my daddy
5. Set the table for dinner
6. Watched a few movies
7. Took a nap
8. Kissed my baby and my husband

8 Things I'm looking Forward to
1. Jerm starting his new job
2. Finding out if I am having a boy or a girl!! (hope its a BOY!!)
3. Getting some laundry done!
4. Getting my Gym membership
5. My next dr. appointment
6. Going to the Seattle temple with my husband and parents
7. furnishing our first home
8. eating lunch...

8 Things on my Wish List
1. New church shoes
2. A baby BOY!!
3. Alyse to say "da da" and "ma ma"
4. To go to Tahiti some day
5. A warm sweater for the winter
6. Another healthy baby
7. aww heck- i cant think of anything else... Im too hungry and I already have everything i want
8. Luuuunch!!!

8 Things I Love
1. My family
2. My baby Alyse
3. I love that Alyse is sitting up and that she is TALKING and laughing and making all sorts of fun noises all the time!!
4. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ
5. Playing games and watching movies with my whole family
6. Issey Miyake
7. Peppered Salami and Pickled Okra..... (my fam. gave me a whole gallon jar of it this year!!!)
8. Being DONE with school!

8 Things I Don't Like
1. Throwing up!!!!!!!
2. Swearing
3. Bad drivers
4. Being too hot or cold
5. Losing Settlers of Catan- or any other game i guess...
6. Being hungry
7. Dates- (the withered up fruit that looks like a large raisin)
8. Driving on the snow!!!

8 People I Tag
1. Susan
2. Amanda
3. Lauren
4. Jocelyn
5. Lydia
6. Sarah
7. Jessica
8. Laura

I am going to post some video of Alyse sitting up pretty soon.... But first I REALLY need to eat something.... Wow- this took me forever! I hope everyone had a VERy Merry Christmas!! Miss you all in Rexburg!!

No comments: