Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Bonnet


Today I dressed Alyse up in this cute little outfit... which she ended up Pooping, Peeing and Puking on later at church. After her brief nap through sacrament meeting I picked her up to take her to class with me- Unfortunatly I quickly found out that she had pooped out the side of her diaper. As I was changing her on that plastic changing mat she peed and it ran all over the mat and actually got into her HAIR!! After I cleaned THAT up (luckily I had an extra onesie) she puked all over herself once more... We had lots of fun today at church- and actually I thought it was way too funny to get frustrated about... She smiled the whole time...

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

What a DARLING photo!!! She looks like she has your EYES!! I love hearing that you love these experiences like I did! What a great life you have, LOve you three, Gma

The Gould Family said...

She is so adorable!! Sounds like a crazy time at church, at least you could find the humor in it! lol. ;0)
(ps- this is ashley gould, susan's SIL... I check your blog out from the link on hers, hope you don't mind! ;0)

The Himmer Family said...

that is so funny! the same thing happened to us today!! I have been waiting for Abi to get big enough to fit in this cute outfit I got her (matching dress, bloomers, onesie for underneath, socks, shoes, and headband- the whole nine yards) and sure enough- she pooped through it all!!